At least three people escaped the jaws of death on Thursday when a storey building collapsed at Shangisha area of Magodo, in Lagos.
According to the Lagos State police command, the three people trapped in the debris had been rescued and taken to the hospital.
It was accumulated that the building which was under development collapsed with three peoples caught in the trash.
You may like:
- Actor Fasasi Olabanke (Dagunro) Is Dead.
- DSS Arrests Leader Of Pro-MKO Abiola Rally In Ibadan.
- Properties Burnt As Yoruba, Hausa Youths Clash In Osun State.
- Why Obasanjo Failed To Recognise Abiola, June 12.
- Yoruba Elders Group Asks Buhari To Sack Security Chiefs.
The building was said to have collapsed around 3pm at Kayode Aluko Olokun close, Shangisha, as the workers were working on the structure.
Officials of the Rapid Response Squad, RRS, and others were on ground to rescue trapped victims.